Friday, August 10, 2007

Missing in action

Hello guys, I have been away for a while. No particular reason. I finally got my 1st commercial oven. Cheap oven from china, the thermometer is not accurate. Heat is not sufficient. Being a chef is to know how to use things surround you, whether you like it or not, you've got to find ways how to make it work. I'll see how long this oven can keep up with me.
My 1st test drive was baking some crusty loaf bread. My new Oven haha.

It was a good feeling kneading the dough. Too bad im just not a pastry chef.


My cousin who is a bakery chef, help me trying out the new oven.
Results was good. Nicely baked. My 1st Crusty Loaf made in my kitchen.
Bread rolls. The smell was fantastic. The sugar, yeast, bread smell really seduced me. I guess I just love watching bread in the oven gets baked.

No comments: