Thursday, August 30, 2007

We went Italian last Tuesday...

It was my 1st pasta in Brunei. I haven't done it in a while. It was so exciting, dusting, kneading and rolling. I just like watching the pasta sheets as it comes out of the pasta machine.
We had Ravioli of minced chicken, spinach and basil. As much as I love to put Ricotta or any kind of cheese, I also got to considered my fellow Malay Asian Palate. That's why I decided to just use minced chicken straight forward.


Stuffed Ravioli. It's juat another way of saying Italian Dumpling or Pasta with fillings.


To finish the dish, I served simple arrabiatta sauce. Quite spicy tomatoey sauce.
Chicken Supreme pomodoro. Pomodoro means Tomato. That's it and nothing fancy.

I hope they enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a Amsarra UBD right? What is the menu like for this week? I don't mind trying if it is good. I usually go to the Girls Hostel.

Chef Pol said...

Hi there,

Yes it Is from Amsarra Ubd. We just do bit's of international dishes Twice a week. Wednesday will be chinese and Thai on Thursday. If all chefs are in a good mood we do a little bit extravagant. always come during Lunch time, U might be surprise. Good or bad, It depends on your palate really. We cook with passion and like to have some fun.

Thanks