Monday, December 11, 2006

Scottish Wild Salmon. Speaking About OMEGA 3..

Ciabatta is an Italian bread made with wheat flour and lots of yeast. I made this last week and i couldnt be happier with the result. That dusty sprinkle on the bread is semolina. Try freshly baked ciabatta with homous or balsalmic vinegar with olive oil. MAMA MIA.......

We had Salmon last Friday at my princess's house. I tried not to overcook the skin. I just dont want the skin to turn crispy. So what I did was, instead of covering it with tin foil, I used carrot peels and covered the salmon with it as you can see below. I glazed the carrots with melted butter and sugar. Baked at 220 degree 'C for 20 - 25 minutes.

I cut the salmon into darne and served it with cheese Souffles, Auburgine caviar on toast and glazed carrot peels. Look at the skin, moist and not crispy.

And Look at that, Fresh Scottish Salmon. Not dry, tender, moist and delicious.

A pud of Cadbury chocolate from the factory last weekend visit in Birmingham. Indulgeeeeee...

Cadbury Factory.
Giant Souffles good for 5 people.

Typical malay makan Tengah hari. Sauteed Taugeh, Sambal Mangga, Chicken Curry with potatoes and one western menu menyampuk, Baked 'Fish Cake'

8 more months to go..... and the Kitchen is all mine again. I miss my stove!

No comments: