Friday, June 09, 2006

On 2nd attempt

This is what Opera Cake should look like.


Green Tea Opera Cake. A Chocolatey rich cream sandwich with almond sponge cake and green tea buttercream.

I coudn't ask for more. I think ive successfully made it. With extra care n patience it would eventually come through. Sorry Mi, lambat tadi. Let everyone judge. Let me just tell you, Saidon's friend Jonathan comment "Awesome, it taste exactly like Marks n spencer's Chocolate" Im not saying anything.

football training later. World Cup Tonight. Germany vs Costa Rica.


Nusantara Village F.C jersey (Portugal)

I'm not sure if i will be playing on Sunday. My limbs are weak. Lets hope there's improvement after today's trainning. Have a good world cup guys. May you have a wonderful day.

I miss you` 19

Love,

Pol

No comments: