Thursday, June 22, 2006

Happy day.

This is Amir and her wonderful wife Mrs Amir @Nining. Do you guys remember those time when we play netball. :) Nining with her flipping two hands "STEPPING" foul signal on me always. Amir being the phsyco Coach who plays Center and me the hmm.. what was i?? GK or Ga?? Anyway I really enjoyed during the time when we are all together as friends. Time flies.
This is their wedding day. Such a beautiful couple, a wonderful wife and a wonderful husband blessed with one beautiful son Iman. May you guys live peacefully and may Allah bless you always.
Love'
Saifol

2 comments:

FlyBoy said...

Salam pol. I didn't think you were serious when you said you would write about me and nining.

Yes, those were the good old days. You were an excellent GK/GD but i was an even better GA/C/WA/WD/referee wherever the girls wanted me to play i just followed.

But *ahem* just to set the record straight, i no longer play netball. That was a means to get me closer to my now-wife. Now i play golf and i watch football and i don't play netball anymore.Oh and i don't have a feminine side.

Oh and pol, couldn't you have found a better pic of me? I mean look at you, you look good, my wife looks good but you post a pic of me looking like my balls are in a quandary. Actually, it had been a long taxing day that day and all i wanted to do was drop dead in bed.

So thank you anyway pol for being a wonderful friend and netball accomplice. We certainly had a ball in Brissy eh.

Btw.Do u remember that stupid video we made in brissy of us dancing like a bunch of morons.We definitely should keep our day job.
And remember when we were looking for that cheap factory outlet, Harbour Town and you fell asleep in the car whilst i drove in circles like a tourist? You're a horrible navigator but a great friend. Cheers.

Chef Pol said...

wsalam mir. hahaha i was laughing all through. U make me happy. despite the absence. Ur true one good friend i can never forget. I try to post up some 'macho photo' if i can find one. for now let it be. kau handsome apa. yea netball!! hahaha