Saturday, June 17, 2006

Chicken Feet anyone?

I managed to come back home and had lunch with dad. Here are some rare dish being served in the house just for today. Let me tell you something, Of all delicacies, the ones that i cannot get into my system is this one:


CHICKEN FEET!
"ping pong balls". just in case you wonder, I dont know who smuggled it onto the house. Its all boiled. ........shshshs... :)
I tried once before (Chicken feet) but eiew. Its not like its not tasty, its just the thought of it. I can take on Petai, Jaring, Durian, Salted fish, Belacan. Only my dad eats it in the family. Please do not order chicken feet when ur having dim sum with me. :)
I didn't do much today. I just went out to make quick check. The chefs made asian, chinese and malaysian theme buffet today. "IKAN Asam Pedas" = fish with spicy sour gravy. Its regarded as the most popular malaysian dish for a fish.
Ikan Asam Pedas
Sunday tomorrow. DST carnival at Jerudong park. Don wants me to come over. I might just go. Someones arriving tomorrow. Sigh. I did catched up with the argentina vs ivory coast match early morning. Damn.... 6 - NIL. I think the odds for england winning the world cup will be up. Say from 50 - 1 to 100 - 1?? Overall It was a brilliant performance.
Anyway I met up with my Amir yesterday. It surely was great to see him again. We reminis a bit. We used to be so close througout his bachelors day. I can never forget you man. He's very rare and happily married to Nining with one kid. Thanks for the thoughts brother, i really appreciate it. Got me enlightened. See..... What are friends for. hmm I dont know if i kept ranting to him everyday? :) I guess Im ok. Im just missing someone badly right now.
love,
Pol

No comments: