Sunday, June 17, 2007

It's coming to an end... but not yet.

Whats organic? I don't really go into detail about organic food. After all you are what you eat. I've been using wild Alaskan Salmon these days. It's not for it's brand or lifestyle eating, but for it's lean texture. It's natural bright colour and texture almost like seabass seduced me. I think if I have to present a dish to a woman, this would be just perfect. Woman should be clean, not heavy, luminous and fresh. You don't end fishy foul mouth breath in the end.

Beautiful wild Alaskan Salmon

These days whenever i come with such exclusive fish, I always tend to use reduction method for it's companion. I came out with mango salsa reduction of white balsamic vinegar. Laid on a bed of spinach.

Seared pan-fried Wild Alaskan Salmon, Mango salsa reduction of White balsamic vinegar and spinach.


Missus was so stressed during her exam period and decided make some meringue. I just got to showed off her brilliant meringue. It's just so perfect as you can see.


Fresh meringue, no cornflour, no arabic gum, no stabilizer just egg whites and sugar and delicate hand work hehe. You are the Meringue CHEF! :P

No comments: