Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kitchen Pimped!

Finally, I have invested some new kitchen equipment. It gives us a lot of ideas. Good saucepan, Good food. Atleast I can be assured this time, all this quality pans will last longer.


We only got these two 'Dome warmer' (below) very recently. We never favour having this in our disposal. Reluctantly we bought 2 in the end. It's heavy and no doubt it does look stunning with its chrome, shinning cover.

Whenever you see this "dome" warmer, it represent "V.I.P" dining. Naturally, it is placed at the centre of a round table with a capacity of Ten diners. Never been a V.I.P myself, It felt weird sitting so close to people and you do feel embarassed when it comes to digging up your portions to your plate (depends whos next to you). All my life Im brought up to any event on a buffet style. I never enjoyed my 1st time experience on a round table.

Now I can see why some caterer love doing V.I.P service. I mean lets not kid ourself, look at the portion. It's limited, you can even overdress the garnish and charged over $10 per person and let the waiters do the hard labour carrying those heavy domes. Job Done!. I don't think I have the pleasure watching those who has to carry them.


The chef having a laugh and feeling a bit amused. The ones on the orange shirt doesn't look convincing either. haha.

You work hard, you play hard. Fortuantely it was Sunday, No uniforms. so don't forget to have fun too. We have a joker in our kitchen. hahaha

No comments: