Monday, December 10, 2007

Dried Cherries...

Missus got this cherries for me. I still got the duck thighs and breast in the freezer. I just simply braised the meat with cherries using chicken stock. I wanted that chinese touch and thought of '5' spice. I used star anise and cinnamon stick to infused the sauce and it gives that chinese aroma.

Dried Cherries from Tesco. This is good for people suffering from gout diseases. It has high natural enzymes that would dilute crystalising in the joint. A good antioxidant that can eliminate purines. I know because I have Gout :)


Braised duck breast in cherry sauce with Chinese herbs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi My first time on your site and it looks promising:-) My Mum also adds a few dried apricots to cherries when making duck and it works. Urs look yummy too:-)
Thanks for sharing.
X M

Anonymous said...

Hi
Thanks for dropping by. I will visit ur site soon...

Sharing is caring...

pol