Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Random pictures from Mandarin Oriental

Fancy some 5 star selection of cheese?


Selection of cheese. Price at 60 Pounds. yeaaa I know.....

New on the menu. I think it's called Apricot delice. It has white chocolate mould with creme pat and crunchy candied nut inside.
Oriental mandarin Apple crumble with raspberry.

Sweet pastry sticks for garnishing cremme brulee.

Brioche fillings of creme pat, orange confit and pecan nuts

Energetic chef at work. Chef wilfrado
The Oriental Brioche
Petit fours. Fudge, raspberry jelly, flapjack, chocolate crunchy, macaroon, madeline, dacquoise, muffins, lemon meringue mini tart and nougat.
moulding a chocolate for gifts


Mise place for Carrot cake. I dont like grating carrot this much.

Preparing the tins

Carrot cake mixture.

wallah
Mini tart casing, Just Baked.

Some weekend activities at home...

I made some mashmallo together with chocolate brownie cake.

This was very nice I cooked at my aunts place. Boneless Rosemary chicken

1 comment:

Katie-Ella said...

Hi Saifol, It's really interesting to see your "behind-the scenes" photos. I really wish I could go to posh restaurants/hotels like the Mandarin Oriental. So your blog is as close as I get! Good luck in your training. Katie-Ella