Friday, January 12, 2007

Dedicate this personally to Chef Azlan.

Oat crusted herbs haddock, seared Scallop, caramelised tomato on vine with asparagus.

Modern french cuisine. I didn't create this but i just refined a bit. Made this over the weekend. I thought of something more fibrous meal companied by fresh minerals and vitamins by baking it. So i thought of a fish. I used less butter and I know how dry with no sauce to go with it. Of course I thought of a sauce, but instead I flirt the palate with fresh sea scallop. How palatable and it was. Period!

Most chefs will tell you not to wash the scallops before cooking or you will wash away its sweetness. Tips: do not overcooked it!

Talked to Chef Azlan and Im glad to hear from him again. Keep in touch and do update me.

2 comments:

FlyBoy said...

Salaam pol,

How u doing? Just dropping a line to say hullo. Anyhee, happy cooking!

Chef Pol said...

wsalam mir
Im good. I hope u like my cooking. Anything new? Wont be long now, I'll be back in 6 months time. thanks for dropping by.

kirim kan salam to hj awang if u see him.