Thursday, July 10, 2008

A visit to Borough market London


Hello guys,

It was such a great holiday for me. I would like to say congratulations to my lovely other half :P for passing her degree in major Maths and Accounting and Financial managment. Im proud of you and may you have a better future.

Im back from a good one month holiday. A dream finally came through visiting the "Big Apple" New York. I also get to visit Borough Market on my last day before departing back to Brunei.


















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to visit Borough - it is truly awesome. If you'd like some ideas of what can be made if you shop there regularly - like me! - check out http://practicallydaily.blogspot.com

Bon appetit!

Chef Pol said...

thanks Bron..

How I wish that I could shop there evry week like you :)

Im from Brunei..

Ive visited your site. cool

Chef Pol

Anonymous said...

Hi Chef Pol, oh my god I wish I had told you that I've been looking for lavenders for a recipe im trying to work on :-D oh oh and the razor clams look so dodgy in that pic! meleleh2. First time I ever ate them was in Singapore though, and it was kinda bizzare. Anyways, congrats to your other half :)