Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Say it's easter...

I bought some Goose eggs during my visit to Cambridge last year. It is such a huge egg and good for two. The best way to enjoy it is to fry it.


Actually i forgot to post this picture. It was in my other memory card. The shell is thicker than the normal egg we use. I think it took me 4 to 6 times trying to break it into half. I got so excited seeing the huge yellow rich york. Just by seeing one goose egg covering the whole pan.



I served mine with a little bit of holldaise sauce, Mizuna, Red Frills, Lump fish caviar and toast. oo I tell you...

The Mizuna works well because of it's peppery taste. It balances the rich egg york. The caviar is just a substitute for salt. The Hollandaise just add extra richness. I don't want my palate to taste so eggy.
Fresh organic Mizuna Salad I got from the sunday market. I miss going to these places.

Compare the size. Beautiful Rich egg york! Size don't matter so long you know what to cook with. :P


p/s: Next mission, Ostrich egg. If i can find some.


chef pol


No comments: