Monday, November 20, 2006

Chicken Percik, posh mashed potatoes with steamed pakchoi.

I made this yesterday as My princess wanted something to go with coconut cream. Instead of the usual coconut milk gravy of chicken. I tried out something new where I use braising cooking method. I debone chicken thighs and makes it easy to eat. I use potatoes instead of rice. I tell you what... It was gobsmackingly delicious especially with the way how i incorporate the potatoes with the chicken. Recipes?? just email me...
Something malay over the weekend. and i just came out with that idea of using Chicken percik. Basically Chicken percik is a malaysian dish where the chicken is marinated overnight with coconut milk and then barbecued. Kiki Likes it. Not bad for a Bruneian Londoners to give me the thumbs up.

No comments: