Friday, March 30, 2007

When boredom sets in...

Hello guys, Im not sorry for the lack of post. I was not feeling it. It's been 7 months since I'm away from Brunei. I've been facing dilemmas. Looks certainly that I will be going back home in July or early August. I miss my daily job, I miss my kitchen, I miss having control of the stove. There's not much i can offer here as being moderate muslim with regards with all the wine and non-halal ingredients. Being a good chef is all about taste, taste and taste. It's been quite frustating when you got turned down to work alongside non-muslim good chefs. It's not a setback but honestly If I were to accept a job, It would mean me starting again from the bottom. Let's hope that I will get a work placement in London. I really need that experience. I'm off to Italy today.


Yesterday, my missus had some leftover bechamel sauce and i found half-cut lemon in the frigde. I made Lemon souffle with parmesan. In Italy would be Souffle' parmagianna al limone. A recipe I got inspired from Italy. Unique Remekin using Lemon Rind or skin.

Lemon souffle with parmesan cheese. Fantastico!

Happy Easter holiday

No comments: