Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Vegetarian anyone??

Yesterday was quite tough for me. One of our Commis chef felt sick. To make things more wonderful, Chef Zaed had a very bad headache and can't continue work just after lunch service. Thank god (Alhamdulilah), the rest of us managed just fine. A very busy day ahead with convocation funfair till saturday. Last night I was preparing dinner for special guests for 20 covers. They had requested for some vegetarian dishes. Im sorry, but i think vegetarian has a very bad palate, I wonder if their breath are any sweeter? hehe

Green Salad and trio peppers with mustard garlic dressing.

Pilau Rice and vegetable pasta

Root vegetables medley of Yam, Sweet potato, japanese purple potato and potato 'potato'. Simple Roasted with Rosemary.
ahh... this is such a beaty. I definitely going to serve this tomorrow Lunch time. Roasted Pumpkin with Brocolli.


For non-vegetarian, I prepared malay chicken Percik and B.B.Q Beef Stew.

Pol

No comments: